Monday, 29 December 2008

This post is one of several I am going to post about Christmas so I suggest you either grab a cup of coffee (or something stronger) or go and do something more interesting like clean the fridge out.

I can now show my SCSS present that went to Pieceful Chaos.

This photo shows the parcel before it was sent. I included a pack of beads, a Christmas ornament and of course, some chocolate!

I didn't put anything on the back of this so the new owner could either use it as a table centre or put something to hang it on themselves.

A closer look!
Thank you so much to Chookyblue for organsing this swap, it was so much fun. I would love to do it again next year.
I still have to finish photographing the parcel I received. I'll post about that tomorrow.

2 comments:

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

Chookyblue has once again done a fantastic job, and you were very lucky you received some lovely treats.

Sue said...

Meg is so adorable. It looks like the festivities tired her out. It's nice to have tired doggies around, it means they've had a good time.

You do lovely quilting. I've only tried it once. I don't think I have enough patience.