Wednesday, 3 December 2008

Parcels!

I have received 5 parcels in the post this week - 2 surprises and 3 I've ordered for Christmas presents.

I've received my SSCS from Carole yesterday, THANK YOU SO MUCH!! I'm not opening it until Christmas!! A lovely surprise!

I also received a little parcel from Stash - 2 balls of Rowan 4ply that I had forgotten I had ordered.

2 of the other parcels were from Amazon for DD, not saying any more! The other parcel is fabric to make my Mum a knitting bag, although she will probably will be just get the fabric wrapped up as I think I will run out of time this side of Christmas. I've still got a 2000 word essay to write which isn't started yet!

3 comments:

Proverbs 31 said...

There's something really exciting about receiving parcels in the post it brings out the big child in us lol!!! Marie x

Carole said...

Wow! Aren't you disciplined! I admire that! I have not patience! lol I do hope you enjoy it! I really was at a lost as to what to include! Keep well!

mama said...

Great!! This is very funny!!!

Mama from http://www.sirpriz.com
Make friends and send and receive some gifts around the world