Sunday, 14 December 2008

A little bit of busyness


A little bit of busyness has been going on here!

DD'd 21st birthday on Thursday with a little party at home! We had a lovely time.
Work, Christmas shopping, tidying up as upstairs looked like a bomb had hit it, research for assignment writing, dog walking and knitting hats for Christmas presents.
Everything is that bit slower at present because I've got tendonitis. Last weekend it was my right wrist but since having to stir 9 sachets of medicine at work last night it is now both wrists!!! It is so frustrating!!!

1 comment:

enthusiastic crochetoholic said...

I know that feeling only too well. Both of my wrists and my right arm are suffering from my yearly Christmas craft rush! Every year I say I will start earlier and I do, but every year I add more projects!
How comfy cosy does your dog look? Lock up that Christmas dinner she has mischief in her eyes.