Friday, 21 November 2008

Update!

My SCSS project is coming on well and I am hoping to get it in the post by the deadline of the 25th. If it doen't go on the 25th, it certainly will on the 26th. I am doing some hand stitching on it and I can only work for so long before my hands start to hurt so that may hold me up a little as well as having to work Sun & Mon.


I've had to frog this cardigan as it is going to be far too big even though my tension was spot on. It is waiting to be recast on.

Well! Meg is settling nicely! I've spent some time training, walking and giving her affection and it is now paying off. We've had her spayed this week so we can't go long walkies at present so I'm not taking her anywhere I would normally let her off the lead. She is coping very well. She is great fun and I am so glad to have her. Even Molly is just about used to her!


4 comments:

Chookyblue...... said...

have fun finishing your SSCS......

ida said...

Awww what a cute dog! that is such an awesome picture!

Nicole said...

Meg is beautiful! I wish we could have her over for a play date with Sophie and Ozzie!

enthusiastic crochetoholic said...

A lovely photo of Meg. She will respond with lots of love and attention.
I had to let Buster go back to my son's house. I miss him like mad but I felt it was better for him to be walked regularly and have another dog to play with, and keep him company, through the day.