Friday, 14 November 2008

Knitting!

Here's a few things I'm knitting at present.


This is my first top down baby cardigan from a free pattern off the internet, unsure where at present. The yarn is Twilleys sincere cotton

This yummy yarn is Rowan Cashcotton 4ply. I bought it in a sale when I was in Edinburgh, I got it for half price. The colour is a soft moss green and it is to go with a pair of trousers I bought, also in Edinburgh. The pattern is a very simple cardigan in stocking stitch. I can knit acres of stocking stitch and not get bored!

This yarn is King Cole Mirage DK which is 50% Acrylic and 50% wool, its a bit splity and fuzzy but it is knitting up nicely. The pattern is a v-neck cardi with a fixed waist belt. You knit the waist belt first and then pick up stitches for the rib at the bottom and the pick up stitches for the back and 2 fronts. It should be knitted in Twilleys Freedom but I wanted this colour.


The pattern is from this magazine!



3 comments:

Kathy said...

You're so productive. I don't seem to be getting anything done lately.

Can't wait to see it all done.

Proverbs 31 said...

Ailsa I thought I was the only one with more than one thing on the go LOL!!!!!!! I'm knitting Sublime aran at the minute it is so lovley!! Marie x

ruthsplace said...

Lovely knitting going on there!

I'm looking forward to seeing how they turn out.