Monday, 25 August 2008

Oh Dear!

SofM came back from the Leeds music festival last night and opened his Uni joining papers. He goes on 6th Sept. We first thought he was going on 13th Sept. This means we've less than 2 weeks to prepare. AHHHHHHHHH!

I'm going to go and lie down in a darken room, I can't cope, I hate packing!!!!!

SofM is exciting, he hasn't said much but you can see it in his face. I'm really happy for him. I told tonight I will miss him and his joking, he said he will be back to bring sunshine into my life!

1 comment:

mandycharlie said...

I know exactly how you feel, son no.1, is my sunshine boy. At the moment he is on his first holiday without me, with his girlfriend and I 'cried' when he left on Sunday. He's ringing me every day, isn't that lovely.

Its tough being a mum isn't it and having to let them try there wings and let them go.

The packing was hell, even just for a week, he was hopeless, and then got scratchy and itchy when I kept saying, have you packed this, have you packed that..

Huge Hugs to You.

xx