Thursday, 17 July 2008

This & Dad

Do you remember this? I started crocheting this last August. I was going to make into a shawl but then I decided it had got to a good size to be a knee rug for work so that's where it now. It was good to have a finish.



I didn't get to see Dad tonight as I've had to work all day but DD went to see him and he was sat out in a chair. He must be doing alright as they are talking about discharging him on Sunday.

We fly out to the Czech Republic on Saturday afternoon so I'm now going away to make lists of things I need to pack, buy and do tomorrow.

I'll report in tomorrow night and then that will be it for 2 weeks.

3 comments:

Ann J said...

Hope you have a great time and look forward to reading about your adventures !!

Gina said...

I'm glad thet your dad is doing OK.
Here's hoping you have a safe trip.

Love and hugs Gina xxx

enthusiastic crochetoholic said...

So glad to hear that your Dad is doing well after his operation.
I hope that you have a good holiday and don't forget to pack some knit or crochet for those odd moments when you have time to craft.
Looking forward to hearing all about your holidays when you return.