Sunday, 1 June 2008

Look, a Winner!

As promised my God-daughter drew out the winning name!

Now, if you have been reading my blog for a while, you will know I won a competition on this person's blog. I promise, cross my heart and hope to die, it is not a fix!!!!! She has won my competiton fair and square!!!

It is.......................................

Her winning name for my quilt is 'Cherry Blossom'. So, Clarabelle please could you remind (by e-mail) me of your snail mail address?
But I am afraid the prize is still a secret as Clarabelle is such a good knitter and has every yarn under the sun I am going to have to find a very special prize indeed!!!

3 comments:

Annie said...

Hi, and thanks for visiting my blog. Isn't it funny how things work out - it must have been meant to be with the winning pull. I love your disappearing 9 patch. That is one of my favourite patterns.

enthusiastic crochetoholic said...

Congratulations Clarabelle

clarabelle said...

Wow, thank you so much, Ailsa - I'm thrilled, honestly! And thank you, God-daughter!

Don't worry about finding anything 'special' - I would be very pleased and honoured to receive anything!