Sunday, 6 April 2008

Pay it forward

I have signed up for 'Pay it forward' on Idaho Quilter's blog.

How it works is that I am one of 3 people who have signed up on Idaho Quilter's blog. She had signed up on someone else's blog. She makes us 3 that have signed up a hand made gift and sends it to us. I now invite people to sign up on my blog. I make a handmade gift for the first 3 that sign up and send it to them. They then invite 3 people on each of their blogs, make handmade gifts and send them to each of the people that have signed up so on and so forth. We each have 365 days to make and send the gifts although I would hope I can complete this challenge before a year is up!

I am not giving any clue as to what I will make as it is dependent on who signs up, so if you would like a surprise sign up ASAP.

1 comment:

Michele said...

Hi Ailsa,

I still need one Pay It Forward winner.

We could always be a winner for each other. :)

Michele
Quilting Gallery