- Clean kitchen cupboards out
- Catch up on the ironing and washing - LOL!!!!
- Clean all windows inside and out (upstairs ones slide sidewards)
- Do basic cleaning (not been done for weeks, don't tell Aggie & Kim, I really couldn't cope with them telling me what I've got growing in my fridge, I'm a nurse, they would tell me I should know better)
- Finish 2 quilt tops
- Start and mostly complete a new quilt for a girl at work who is having a particularly tough time (I told you quilting was addictive, I told you, you didn't believe me did you?)
- Get rid of various items no longer required.
- Making cards for work ( lots of them as I've nearly sold up.)
And of course there are several lots of knitting needing attention.
Now, bearing in mind I tend not to be able to get out of bed much before 10-11am when I'm not working, what do you think my chances are? Probably zero, I know, but I WILL give it a go as the house is getting on my nerves and I feel the new quilt is important.
Now, you do realise you are going to get a daily blow by blow account don't you? I hope you are up for it!!