Saturday, 8 March 2008

Photo post 3

This pattern book is a Rowan Classic book published for this spring, I bought it at John Lewis's at The Trafford Centre.


The yarn I am using is Rowan Cashsoft DK, colour way 525 Kingfisher, again a lovely soft yarn

The design is called 'Fizzle' I love the design but I hate knitting Moss (seed) stitch so I am just do a few rows here and there but not at the moment due to the sore hands.
P.S Still no chocolate although I have got a box of chocs, a bag of chocs and an Easter egg waiting for me to devour as soon as it is Easter Sunday. That will be one day when I eat chocolate for breakfast.

1 comment:

enthusiastic crochetoholic said...

The blue pattern is very pretty but I don't envy you knitting all those yards of frills. I like all of the shorty tops but as I am of the chunky hipped species I tend to vere away from anything that stops at the waist.