Tuesday, 5 February 2008

At last, photos!!





Finally, photos of recent work. These photos represent the card making output of the last 3 weeks.

The baby card is a Papermania printed blank with 'baby' done on the cutterbug and the teddy from a pack of die cut bears.









These 2 cards were made from free papers out of 'Making Cards' magazines. I love this magazine for ideas and the free papers tend to be of high quality.











The red valentine card is also made from free papers but I can't remember which mag.

The purple card is another Papermania blank card with cutterbug die cuts












I use punchs a lot, I find them so useful and the most useful I've got are 3 different sizes of flower, 2 sizes of butterflys, a 1 inch square and 1 inch circle. All these punchs are used on these 3 cards.

All 3 cards feature this season's papers from Dovecraft and Papermania Colossal packs.











Sorry, this photo is awful due to taking it at work under artifical light this evening. These 2 cards feature dome stickers that go with the Papermania papers
















This photo does not do justice to the card on the right. The papers used are scrapbooking papers from K&co. I love this company, their colours are so subtle.
The photos are poor and it isn't helped by the fact the cards are in cellophane ready for selling but I thought poor photos were better than no photos!

1 comment:

enthusiastic crochetoholic said...

Lovely cards. Very well made. You obviously have the gift. I am too inept to be let loose with scissors, paper and anything that closely resembles glue. I just finish up with a mangled mess and my fingers stuck to everything! I can't even get the sellotape under control when I gift wrap.