I hope you all meet any goals you have set yourselves in 2008. My thoughts on goal setting are small changes at any one time and don't be hard on yourself. If you fall off the waggon get back on and try again.
What are your goals for 2008? I have posted my fibrey goals on a previous post but my other goals are
- To try not to be so insular. My depression can make me reluctant to join in group activites such as the family do I describe below. It isn't uncommon for me to back out of things last minute because anxiety kicks in and I let it get the better of me.
- To eat more healthly, not to diet as I don't particularly need to but my generaly well being would be better if i don't eat so much rubbish.
- To go walking with the Oh! Bearded One every time he offers to take me. My depression and menopause symptoms (as well as being hard on me) have been hard on him. Again there have been times when I should do things with him and I have backed out.
- To do some decorating in the house if my hands can stand it.
- To spend more time with my Mum & Dad.
It was the same sock I took to Wiltshire on Sunday but I found that I had to restart it as it wasn't wide enough for SofM's foot. I still think he has the foot of a 10 year old instead of nearly 18! Stupid Mother!
We had a lovely time in Cricklade. It was so nice to see all the family that we haven't seen for ages. The family is all the Oh! Bearded One's. The only family I have is my parents. I loved marrying into his family because there was a lot more of them and it meant family dos such as this one.
Good luck with your New Year goals, I know I need it with mine!