Sunday, 23 December 2007

Ready, steady, go!

Well! I am as ready as I am going to be this Christmas. The food shopping is done. The last prezzies were wrapped this afternoon. There is some hoovering to do but the Oh! Bearded One will do it tomorrow when has comes in from work. I work my last 12 hour day before the Big Day tomorrow.

I wish you all a very Happy and Peaceful Christmas and I hope Santa Claus brings puts lots of knitterly goodness in your stockings (knitted of course!!!!)

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

3 comments:

tina said...

Sounds like it will be a very merry one then!

Thanks for your lovely comments on Knitting Contrisstmas, I appreciate it! Enjoy your family to include your Mum and Dad on Christmas Day!!!!

enthusiastic crochetoholic said...

Happy Christmas Sue, hope it was a good one for you and your family. Wishing you health, happiness and a bit of wealth for 2008

Kathy Wajerski said...

I'm late on this but I wish you and yours a Merry Christmas.

Thanks for reading and commenting on my blog these past few months. I've really appreciated it.

And I enjoy reading your blog as well.