Thursday, 13 December 2007

Old hat!


The picture above shows the hat I am knitting from Lizet's hand dyed yarn. I picked it up again after a few weeks of not touching it. I am much further on than this, I am now shaping for the crown so it should be finished soon!! I can then show off a FO!! Hurray!!
Yesterday I went into Warrington to do some more Christmas shopping. I went into Borders. I love Borders, I can happily spend hours in there. I was sooooo excited, I bought the winter edition of Interweave Knits. I haven't seen this magazine before and I now understand we other knitters get so excited by it. There are some lovely patterns, I like many of them although some of them aren't right for my body shape so I won't be knitting them but I would love to try 'Refined Aran jacket', Brushed lace cardi, Henley perfected, Ivy League vest, Subway mitts (not that I'm likely to ride the subway in them), Gathered pullover and the Logan River wrap. Well!! that's 2008, 2009, 2010's knitting taken care of then!!
By the way, I'm knitting socks as well!

1 comment:

enthusiastic crochetoholic said...

Gosh we must be cloned! I have more projects (and some of the yarn for them as well) than I have fingers to knit them with. When I walk the dog my mind is whirling with ideas of what I would like to knit or crochet next. I often wondered if other crafters were the same as me and now I know I am not alone. Hey at least we are never short of ideas. Nice colourways on the hat by the way.