This time it is blogging about my knitting (& crochet) resolutions as others (Texas purl gurl & K1c2)before me have already started. These resolutions don't have to be about finishing items or reducing stash, they could be about learning a new technique or new stitches.
My resolutions are:-
- Finish crochet shawl
- Finish 'little crochet cardi'
- Finish current pair of socks
- Finish DD's mittens
- Go to Woolfest
- Add to my stash
- Complete at least one large garment from my stash
- Knit mittens on circular's instead of 2 straight pins
- Knit Dad's socks
- Start a lace weight shawl
I stand much more chance of completing some of these resolutions than my usual New Year resolutions of 'lose weight', 'stop eating chocolate' etc.