Friday, 14 December 2007

Knitting Resolutions-2008

As I have said before on this blog, I am a sheep, I follow where others have led before because I haven't had the imagination to think of them first or I'm not quick enough to get there before someone else does!

This time it is blogging about my knitting (& crochet) resolutions as others (Texas purl gurl & K1c2)before me have already started. These resolutions don't have to be about finishing items or reducing stash, they could be about learning a new technique or new stitches.

My resolutions are:-

  1. Finish crochet shawl
  2. Finish 'little crochet cardi'
  3. Finish current pair of socks
  4. Finish DD's mittens
  5. Go to Woolfest
  6. Add to my stash
  7. Complete at least one large garment from my stash
  8. Knit mittens on circular's instead of 2 straight pins
  9. Knit Dad's socks
  10. Start a lace weight shawl

I stand much more chance of completing some of these resolutions than my usual New Year resolutions of 'lose weight', 'stop eating chocolate' etc.

2 comments:

enthusiastic crochetoholic said...

Good luck with your resolutions. Every time I look at my stash I think "Buy no more wool until this has diminished" but you know what it's like. I never have the right colour or thickness for my next project or I get waylaid by a good Sale. So this is my usual resolution so if I stray from the straight and narrow please feel free to remind me of this resolution. My WIP is actually down to 4 things on the hook and the needle which is wonderful for me.

mandycharlie said...

I really like this idea, it made me concentrate on what I would like to achieve next year.