Monday, 3 December 2007

Bleh!

It was my intention to post photos of woolly things today but I've spend most of the day in bed as I am so tired. I've felt very tired for the last 2-3 weeks and as I was 'days off' I've rested in a bid to get over it. I feel I could sleep for weeks. I can't decide whether it is my arthritisy thing or whether it is hormones (I'm going through the you know what) or both as I've been horrible over the weekend. I worked over the weekend and I had to warn the staff just to ignore me if I was cross. I just wanted to let rip and somthing, PMT or what?

I have managed to write my Christmas cards and wrap some Christmas presents so not all is lost.

I am now going to knit for a while.

On Wednesday I really will try to post some photos of what I have been up to.

1 comment:

Jan said...

Hope you feel better soon. I think it's the lack of sunshine that makes us arthritis sufferers miserable. Give me some sunshine and my bones heat up and stop creaking! My worse fear is that one day my fingers will seize up altogether and I can't knit or crochet. Then everyone WILL have to watch out as I will be worse than any of those "Grumpy Old Women" on TV ! They should prescribe free sunny holidays as our cure.