Saturday, 17 November 2007

Thank you

I am afraid I haven't got a memory like an elephant as my work colleagues will testify, my boss calls me colander girl (I'm no calender girl either). Now, where is this all going? Oh yes!! I've forgotten why America celebrate Thanksgiving. All the American bloggers are gearing up to this celebration and I am really looking forward to reading what a good time they are having, it's like being in America by proxy. Please could someone remind me.

I love this bloggy thing. I love seeing photos of places I'll never visit and things I'll never see. I am being educated whilst having fun, it's great. I know I've said this before,thank you for writing your bloggs, sharing your lives, your dreams, your triumphs and your disasters, thank you. Please keep going.

No comments: