I have been knitting this week.
I have finished the first baby cardigan except for buttons and the next one is started, the back is complete and one of the fronts is started.
At the weekend I had a play on Ebay and won a old Sirdar pattern for bedsocks (if you keep up with me, you will know I want to knit bedsocks for some of my residents). Yesterday I received the pattern in the post. On this pattern there are 2 different types of bed socks and a pair of bedroom slippers. The bedroom slippers would be really useful for a resident who is chair bound, very frail and would be better with something really soft on their feet (some residents lose the ability to keep ordinary shoes and slippers on their feet).
Yesterday I started one of the bedsocks with Rowan Calmer (previously bought for socks for DD but couldn't master pattern). It knitted up a dream but I don't have enough of that yarn so it was frogged until further yarn supplies are acquired but at least I have now found a workable pattern.