Tuesday, 30 October 2007

Sneeze!!!!

Yesterday I read a post on another blog about knitters being sheep and knitting the same things, well, I am also a sheep as I have joined many, many knitters in blogland, sneezing!!! I have got a cold. I hope I didn't catch it in blogland!! No knitting yesterday or today, I just don't feel like it. I should have gone to work this evening but I didn't. Fortunately I was on office hours, not nursing hours so hopefully I'll go in tomorrow instead. I have spend the day reading posts and watching mindless T.V.

2 comments:

Kathy Wajerski said...

So I did catch my cold through blogging. I knew it!

Hope you feel better soon. I hate being sick, especially when I'm so sick I don't feel like knitting.

Cellostitcher said...

Sorry to hear you have a cold. Get better soon.