Saturday, 6 October 2007

Husbands & Ravelry

Last night when I was having a read of other blogs a thought struck me - how lucky many knitters are with their other halves. Aren't our partners are very tolerate of our passion for all things woolly? The Oh! Bearded One has lived with me knitting or cross stitching for over 25 years and I am more obsessed at present than I have been in a long time. It's all you lots' fault for waxing lyrical on your blogs about all things fibrey but I will forgive you as I love all things fibrey too!!

Our partners take us to yarny places, live along side our stashes, listen to us clacking needles, listen to us rave about yarn, patterns etc and watch bank accounts being rapidly depleted. Lets hear it for partners hip hip hooray!!!!

About that certain place that all bloggers are raving about, you know, you do!!! Ravelry!!!!! It is looking like I will get my invitation in the next few days as they seem to be inviting 1000 a day and I am about 2100 in line so watch this space!

No comments: