Friday, 12 October 2007

Baby, baby

At work we have 3 nurses that are having babies. 2 of them are due end of November early December but as we well know babies will come when they decide to come. One of the girls' waters broke at 11pm last night. She is now in Leighton hospital in Crewe, playing the waiting game. If she doesn't go into labour over the weekend they are going to induce her on Monday.

I now have to get knitting to finish one of the little cardigans I started when I was on holiday in August. The back and both fronts are done and one of the sleeves is started. I am going to spend the next couple of hours knitting away on it before I go out to one of the other nurse's 25th Wedding Aniversary party. It's all happening!!!

1 comment:

Cellostitcher said...

Hi,

Thanks for lovely comment on my 'feeling blue' quiltie.

It sounds like it's all go at the moment for you. Isn't it lovely to hear about new babies. Can't wait to hear whether girl or boy. Keep those knitting needles working!