Monday, 13 August 2007

Undecided

I am currently on holiday from work so I have spent this afternoon knitting and crocheting. I have a type of arthritis which gives me pain in a lot of different places but when crafting, the main problem is my right wrist so I am trying to swap between different crafts to ease joints.

I have bought some 4ply yarn this morning from my favourite shop in Northwich and am crocheting a little cardigan with it. I am also knitting a jumper out of a Sirdar Sublime book. The yarn is so soft!!!

I am also into card making and scrapbooking as is my daughter. We both make cards to sell at work in aid of my residents' fund (I am a nurse and Deputy Manager of a Nursing Home - a good one!!!!)

Some of my ramblings will include my faith, Scouting, work, my family and my cat, Molly.

No comments: