Thursday, 16 August 2007

A little bit of this & a little bit of that.

Northwich weather - heavy showers and sunny spells

Study - a bit more done

Knitting - a few rows of Sirdar Sublime jumper, no crochet, ripped out scarf (didn't like the pattern or texture) and started a pair of gloves with some Opal wool I bought to knit a pair of socks for myself but I didn't like it knitted up for myself so rather than waste it I am knitting gloves, I've wanted to knit some for a while.

Food shopping - daughter and the oh! bearded one did it. Daughter also went around the estate agents for apartment details.

Scouting - Our plans to return to the Czech Republic to camp with some Czech Scouts (they camped with us in the Lake District last summer) have firmed up a bit more. We are on track to go next July.

No comments: